About this project
The BrewPixel team has worked with seanhanna for a few years now — we developed one of our first responsive sites with him back at our previous agency and redesigned his site in 2012.
As a hair stylist, Sean Hanna values design, and as an entreprenuer he understands the importance of an up-to-date website which can be easily changed with current content by himself or his team.
- Change the existing homepage layout
- Make the homepage completely editable
Create an editable image grid to be used as a
high-level promotional navigation
An optional responsive video, matching the image
What we did
Front-end design work
- Responsive grid e.g. 2 columns mobile, 3 columns tablet, 4 columns widescreen
- Optimise social media icon positions throughout responsive design
- Optimised responsive video size
- Aesthetic improvements to the homepage
- Editable images and image links for each tile
- Editable main link e.g. "Download Voucher Now"
- Edit headings
- Keeping the telephone number and social icons as visible as possible without impeding the brand presence
- Using a large video while still keeping a neat grid
- The seanhanna site is large, with many landing pages and a complex structure. While changing the homepage we had to be careful not to affect the rest of the site
4 Days Completed 12th June 2014
Team members involved
Web Designer • Technophile, Keybrd shrtct Junkie, Colemak Typist, Cyclist, & Runner. Loves design.
Web Developer & System Administrator • Photographer.British & Canadian.